Monday, March 18th to Sunday, March 24th, at the beautiful Casa Firefly in Troncones, Guerrero, Mexico for a powerful gathering on the beach. Learn tools to empower, heal and guide your life.
Online Training Chakra Chants
Tuesday, April 30 to June, 11. Course meets weekly for seven weeks. All sessions, chants, choreography, manual and homework are uploaded to password protected page on this website so you can review at any time.
Course Overview: Vocal Techniques • Toning, Chant, Mantra, Songs • KiVo Choreography • Lecture on the Physical and Metaphysical Benefits of Vocalizing • Sound, Energy & Somatic Healing Techniques • Invocations • Clearings • Steady Rhythm with Drum and Rattle •
Cost: $750 if paid in full or three monthly payments of $250.
Weekend Workshop in Malibu
Friday, March 1 to Sunday, March 3. Activate your unique voice using sound healing combined with simple dance movements and mudras. Enhance the vibrational power of your voice and be empowered to voice your vision and value.
Located at a stunning private home in Pacific Palisades with panoramic ocean view, 4 sessions over 3 days.
We will create a sacred space to:
• Clear old wounds and karma
• Shift patterns of behavior
• Activate your voice and body
• Share your unique gifts
• Reduce stress, tension, trauma and toxins
• Receive clarity on how to proceed in your life
Come with me:
• On a call and response journey of sound and movement medicine
• Connect to the realms of nature and your ancestors
• As we develop social cohesion and shared identity within our group
ADDING NEW MATERIAL INSPIRED BY MY RECENT AFRICAN JOURNEY
I will be your:
• Shaking Shaman as we practice Shaking Medicine, one of the oldest medicines
• Guide in working with vocal vibration and conscious movement
• Akashic Healing Vibrations Consultant
supporting you in receiving answers to long-held questions about purpose, path and passion. You will gain clarity, insight and healing and a mantra and melody from the Akashic Records to take with you.
Cost: $675 includes manual, music, study videos
MEXICO RETREAT INCLUDES:
Accommodations (double occupancy)
Instruction, Manual, Music, Choreography
Two meals/day Brkfst, Lnch. For dinner, we will enjoy local restaurants & live music: $15-20/person out of pocket
After Jan 1, 2019: $2175 - If paid in full
Payment Plans available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: Fee does not include flight to Zihuatanejo (ZIH). A Shuttle from the airport to Troncones is available for approximately $60USD. This rate can be split with other riders if you come on the same flight. Additional information will be sent upon registration.